• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:43:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 319
Total: 319

The 'drip'.....

Started by Mugwump, April 21, 2014, 11:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....we broke it down.(50H)...it turned out to be the caulk coming off where an exposed piece of bottom frame had broken off,,,,,weird....I think it might be all along the front, and just migrating to that little opening to leak....I'll clean and re-caulk it it all to be sure....pain in the a$$...drips...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...we've decided to put a 30 long and a 5 gal up there instead....much easy to get to up there...with the 50 you needed a stool to reach into the bottom,etc, to clean it....we pop the 50 in a lower rack somewhere.....I'll still redo it, and a 55 that we have, and then rearrange a bit.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..50's down...30L is cleaned and up.. ;D....2 cycled sponges running and a HOT mag....it'll be ready for fish anytime....plants will be added too....the tank is a 30L that Willie didn't have room for when he moved..thanks again Willie ;D....had some room left, so popped a fiver up there too ;D

Jon