• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:15:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

Good old Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, April 19, 2014, 06:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...... ;D....coffee's just absolutely wonderful....think I'll have another pot...LOL...we got the garden cleared out yesterday, today a friend is dropping by with his big tiller to plow it up good. Jan wants a bigger one this year.....so off we go to a larger and grander sized plot.........not huge, mind you...likely a little bigger than 14 X 14...or so??....last year was 12 X 8 and it grew over the fence...LOL....the other plot 8 X 20, is strawberries, blackberries,and we're adding blueberries and red raspberries...with the peach tree...it becomes a very nice variety. ;D ;D ;D ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 19, 2014, 06:46:09 AM
...... ;D....coffee's just absolutely wonderful....think I'll have another pot...LOL...we got the garden cleared out yesterday, today a friend is dropping by with his big tiller to plow it up good. Jan wants a bigger one this year.....so off we go to a larger and grander sized plot.........not huge, mind you...likely a little bigger than 14 X 14...or so??....last year was 12 X 8 and it grew over the fence...LOL....the other plot 8 X 20, is strawberries, blackberries,and we're adding blueberries and red raspberries...with the peach tree...it becomes a very nice variety. ;D ;D ;D ;D...

Strawberries are my favorite.  ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 19, 2014, 06:53:20 AM

Strawberries are my favorite.  ;D

..really good on cereal or ice cream..... ;D...Jan used to make us jams/preserves.....MMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Yeah...I think you should even double that size.  I'm thinking you need something more to absorb all that spare time you have.  But wait!....Would that mean you wouldn't have time to research and post all the interesting and fun things you scour and glean from the internet?  On second thought, Mugs, how about keeping it 12 x 8?  ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...water changes done, cleaned some sponges and tank glass....the tilling will have to wait til next weekend, good friend Wayne got side tracked ...LOL....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 19, 2014, 04:01:41 PM
the tilling will have to wait til next weekend, good friend Wayne got side tracked ...LOL....
Maybe that's an omen!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 19, 2014, 04:21:46 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 19, 2014, 04:01:41 PM
the tilling will have to wait til next weekend, good friend Wayne got side tracked ...LOL....
Maybe that's an omen!

Well, we wouldn't plant for weeks yet, so no hurry anyway...
Jon