• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:39:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 323
Total: 324

new angels....

Started by Mugwump, April 16, 2014, 04:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....on the way... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....Rob is sending me a few more of the F1 Manacapuru(Tony Tan line)...and I have a 6 PB Marble veils coming from an east coast breeder....

They'll both be here tomorrow....can't wait.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 16, 2014, 04:07:18 PM
....on the way... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....Rob is sending me a few more of the F1 Manacapuru(Tony Tan line)...and I have a 6 PB Marble veils coming from an east coast breeder....

Well a Merry Christmas to you. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 16, 2014, 06:02:25 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on April 16, 2014, 04:07:18 PM

Well a Merry Christmas to you. ;D ;D ;D

Yup, from me..to me..... ;D.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Seems the box from N J is on time, but the box from Iowa is ????....by the time the PO updates their web site, I can usually have em in the tank...Geez....
Jon

b125killer

nice, I like PB marbles.
Scott

Mugwump

Rob's will be tomorrow morn'n, I just went by our UPS terminal......The PB's possibly later this morn'n...awaiting the call......
Jon

Mugwump

The PB Marbles have arrived...what a nice pack job this guy does,,,,excellent, All swimming in the bag.....they're acclimated now in a 55 gal.....lights off on one side....some are venturing out now and then......very nice...even a PB Marble Pariaba in there....wow....

Jon

wsantia1

Very nice.  ;D ;D ;D How large are they?
Willie

Mugwump

The seem to be silver dollar, at least....I'll get a better look when the lights are on more...and they've settled in a bit...
Jon

EdKaz

Those are pretty neat lookin........ME LIKE!

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on April 17, 2014, 04:01:11 PM
Those are pretty neat lookin........ME LIKE!
\

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..looks to be both sexes too  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

It appears like you may be having some young PB V Marbles on the market soon. 8) 8) 8)
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 17, 2014, 04:37:20 PM
It appears like you may be having some young PB V Marbles on the market soon. 8) 8) 8)

Possibly, we'll have to see how they mature....plus, I have my 'keepers' for crossing too ;D..
Jon

P4Angels2

ok...jealousy has struck....please share where you managed to find such awesome fish!! and how can we get a few?

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on April 17, 2014, 09:37:45 PM
ok...jealousy has struck....please share where you managed to find such awesome fish!! and how can we get a few?

If I told ya........I'd have to shoot ya... ;D....I'm checking now about more, or anything else he may have..............stay tuned ;D
Jon