• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 05:26:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 122
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 135
Total: 135

divorce, tank style....

Started by Mugwump, April 15, 2014, 05:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....swapped a couple females...we'll see.....two HE veils together that seem to like each other, she's fat as a house.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

That rather nice (IMO) Smokey Pariba I have in the 20 in the corner FINALLY laid again today. Her partner WAS that clown male,(nothing doin there) that is now with the Smokey Pinnoy Female......THEIR fry just got up and swimmin this morning :)

I took HER ex, another smokey Pinnoy (who was disinterested EVERY time the Smokey Pinnoy FM laid when they were together) and put him with that rather sexy and flashy Smokey Pariba that laid today. He was INTERESTED this go round..............

INTERESTED IN EATING THE EGGS as quick as she could lay them  $#%&%@!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( 

Divorce?

I hook up that Male Smokey Pinnoy with a real cutie....... and he eats her eggs????

This fish is defective....kapoot......a few screws loose......36 cards short of a full deck......hes been committed to the 125..... where "killer" that male "HE" (that was in time out)...... is keeping him entertained and on his toes........err I mean fins

Mugwump

...sad, some just never figure it out.....sheesh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...hmmm..this doesn't seem to be a match made in heaven.....????......moping
Jon