• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:16:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 188
Total: 188

When I'm not....

Started by Mugwump, April 15, 2014, 05:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Great site..  I bookmarked it when you sent it out earlier. Looks like I have a slight edge in the wager at the moment! But there are no chickens here for me to start counting!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Both are stumbling along.....but warmer weather coming up here soon...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

I was reading a sad story this morning about yet another family breaking up. This time it was a family of bears that was at a divorce court waiting for the judge to grant custody of little bear.
The judge asks the baby bear; ?do you want to live with papa bear?? The baby bear replied; "No he beats me. " The judge asked, so do you want to live with mommy bear! The baby bear said, "No she beats me too." The judge asked, "Then whom do you want to live with?" The baby bear says, "The Chicago bears, they don't beat anyone!" :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

j/k

Ron Sower

Quote from: P4Angels2 on May 16, 2014, 09:08:03 PM
I was reading a sad story this morning about yet another family breaking up. This time it was a family of bears that was at a divorce court waiting for the judge to grant custody of little bear.
The judge asks the baby bear; ?do you want to live with papa bear?? The baby bear replied; "No he beats me. " The judge asked, so do you want to live with mommy bear! The baby bear said, "No she beats me too." The judge asked, "Then whom do you want to live with?" The baby bear says, "The Chicago bears, they don't beat anyone!" :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

j/k

WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...on a baseball thread?????...........

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 17, 2014, 06:38:14 AM
...on a baseball thread?????...........

Works great for me!!  ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

Mugwump

Awwww...that's because you don't know any better   ;D
Jon