• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:33:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 202
Total: 202

It begins.....

Started by Mugwump, April 10, 2014, 05:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on April 14, 2014, 07:28:25 PM
Quote.If these two keep it up, she's going to lay a 100 eggs+

Youre going to have to turn the fish room into a bird room. ;)

naw, love my fish.... ;D....but???.....I can see an expanded cage area.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..on the bright side, we got a nap in....and Winston and Helen went in the nest box ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 16, 2014, 12:36:33 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

.....they're in and out, so maybe some eggs by next week???...a little sooner???...
Jon

Mugwump

...still cavorting and checking out the nest box......so far things going fine ;D
Jon

b125killer

And I was thinking you had eggs :-[. Maybe next post ;)
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 19, 2014, 09:33:09 PM
And I was thinking you had eggs :-[. Maybe next post ;)

,,they're bopping in and out of the nest box more and more...plus hitting the cuddle bone pretty good too.....soon we hope... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

That is so cool.  I had a female cockatiel that was hand raised and was just beginning to be weaned when I got her. I fed her with a syringe until she was eating on her own.  She was very, very tame and totally fearless.  She laid eggs all the time on a regular basis.

I can't wait to see your hatchlings.  Looking forward to the happy couple's family photos. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 21, 2014, 12:36:28 PM
That is so cool.  I had a female cockatiel that was hand raised and was just beginning to be weaned when I got her. I fed her with a syringe until she was eating on her own.  She was very, very tame and totally fearless.  She laid eggs all the time on a regular basis.

I can't wait to see your hatchlings.  Looking forward to the happy couple's family photos.

...right now he' preening her and feeding her...............good boy, Winston ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

This dude is quite the Romeo!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....(drumming fingers while waiting)...thump thump thump...thump thump thump.........doo dah, doo dah.....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 24, 2014, 12:30:45 PM
....(drumming fingers while waiting)...thump thump thump...thump thump thump.........doo dah, doo dah.....

We're waiting too... 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.