• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 07:10:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,324
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 134
Total: 135

Looks like some....

Started by Mugwump, April 06, 2014, 08:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

Sad....Hb/Hb Pb/+ S/+ G/+ Z/+ A/+ to Hb Hb Pb/+ equals.  Yeah. But we call them HE's without ever crossing them to get Half black philipine blues, hb expressing albinos, paraibas, golds, plats etc. Oh well.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on April 13, 2014, 05:20:01 PM
Sad....Hb/Hb Pb/+ S/+ G/+ Z/+ A/+ to Hb Hb Pb/+ equals.  Yeah. But we call them HE's without ever crossing them to get Half black philipine blues, hb expressing albinos, paraibas, golds, plats etc. Oh well.

Ah, but they did get crossed to a F3 manacapuru with a stripeless and a pb... ;D...and siblings were bred too.... ;D.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Frank has done a lot of nice crosses in his project....some bearing excellent results...I believe he was looking to get as many genes involved as possible in order to confirm/disprove as much as feasible ....the HE's that I have were from one of those building block pairings....his current half black stock is just a wonderful sight to see....lot's of work went into it....it takes up a fish room, plus....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson