• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:52:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

Plant-Tastic

Started by JR, April 06, 2014, 05:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Captain Bob's Plant-Tastic Is working well in my 125 gal tank. Been in the tank for 2 weeks and my plants look great. I set up 2 125 at the same time one with Eco-complete and the other with Plant-Tastic. I have always been a Eco-Complete lover. At this time the Plant-Tastic tank is ahead of the Eco-Complete tank. It has better growth. Good Job Captain Bob.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on April 06, 2014, 05:09:11 PM
Captain Bob's Plant-Tastic Is working well in my 125 gal tank. Been in the tank for 2 weeks and my plants look great. I set up 2 125 at the same time one with Eco-complete and the other with Plant-Tastic. I have always been a Eco-Complete lover. At this time the Plant-Tastic tank is ahead of the Eco-Complete tank. It has better growth. Good Job Captain Bob.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I love Plant-Tastic! I use it in my pots with a little of Captain Bob's rocket fuel.
I just replanted my Java fern it was getting to big for it's old pot. I'm working on getting the lighting right. it's still growing hair algae on the plants. I'm adjusting the timers to have 9 hours of light. It was 12 on 12 off.   
Scott

JR

I was having the same problem I cut my lights to 8 Hr on seems to have worked.  Set them to come on at noon and go off at 8.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day