• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:31:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 204
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

Corydoras habrosus Dwarf Cory

Started by P4Angels2, November 11, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

Thank you so much...I so would love to succeed in getting a few cory fry!! They are the only "cats" I can get!!!

Rjb3

My C. oapoquensis are spawning as we speak.

P4Angels2

hmmmm breeding gods at work again...wish it would work for our fish...

P4Angels

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 13, 2012, 08:32:54 PM
My C. oapoquensis are spawning as we speak.

Thanks guys...  Another item on the honey do list... :o  Lori is wants to try this over the weekend.. NO!! Realy thanks for helping us out.... ;D
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

Well thanks to an over abundance of assassin snails....we have added to our cory cat family. We now have Pygmy Cory's and a few more of the Red Rili shrimp!!!! I love the looks of the mini cats as they are swimming around in front of us!!

Thank you Aron for picking them up for us!!!

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Mugwump

I put ours in a 10gal with the Celestial Pearl Danios and a few BN juvies....Some small anubias and guppy grass...they love it in there...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

We have a small anubias, subwassartang and whisper algae banana plant...and so far they are looking like happy little kids they peek up over the top of the monitor to say hi!!!