• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:02:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

ATF

Started by Rjb3, April 01, 2014, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

When it's time to bring out the Big Guns, feed your fish ATF. New from Captain Bob's. ATF (All Tropical Fish). People ask me "can I feed this to my Guppies, Angels, Rams, etc." With ATF, the answer is yes you can.

I blended my best floating powder, the best blends of veggies, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, Garlic, a medium grind of FRENZY, Salmon, all essential and non-essential amino acids, Tons of vitamins, and Eight strains of Probiotic bacteria. Yup, it's Probiotic for better digestion and less waste.

$15 per pound plus $6 USPS Priority shipping.

Mugwump

..bringing it to the GCCA swap, right?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Yup. First to Milwaukee on Sunday and then to Chicago on the 27th.

LizStreithorst

What form is it in, powder or another?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

FRENZY has fine particles all the way up to 1/8" crumbles. ATF is similar but smaller. Fine powder that floats a long time all the way up to 1/16" crumbles.

Rjb3

My goal is to have three or so community fish foods for all hobbyists and a bunch of specialty foods for fish breeders and MTS fish keepers. ATF, along with S.O.S. Flake and FRENZY Super-Max are the three foods I have in mind. Any fish in a  community tank setting would benefit from that combination of foods.

I have loads of fry and pellet foods already.