• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 02:53:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 315
Total: 316

..at the swap=====>

Started by Mugwump, March 23, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..substitute 'hop' for 'swap'  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Imagine twice that I got lucky with the pics....caught Ed, Mary, Bob,Steve..and Frank signaling 'touchdown way in the back......LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

SHIRTS....look what Ed made gang....we got em today....sweeeeet

Jon

Mugwump

more of the swap....

Jon

b125killer

It was a fun day at the swap. Here is a pic of Jon and me, Jan ducked out before the picture was taken.

There's a lot more pics of the swap on GreenWater Aquarium Society facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/GreenwaterAquaristSociety
Scott

Mugwump

Forgot about Kelly taking this pic....LOL...she was all over the place too... ;D
Jon

EdKaz

Hey........I think the wife and I bought some rather nice looking plecos from that fella way in the back of that picture...... doin the YMCA thing!

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on March 24, 2014, 11:15:59 AM
Hey........I think the wife and I bought some rather nice looking plecos from that fella way in the back of that picture...... doin the YMCA thing!

Yup, that be Frank the Plumber..... ;D
Jon

EdKaz

Next swap........MFW screen name NAME TAGS are in order ;)

Nice to kinda sorta Meet you Frank the Plumber and Mrs Frank the plumber!