• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:05:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 325
Total: 325

Heater Sale

Started by wsantia1, March 20, 2014, 10:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

I went to Petsmart today and they had a clearance sale on heaters.  I picked up two 300 watt Fluval heaters for $9.97 a piece. They were marked down from $45.99.  I got the last two. 

They also had the 150 watt ones for the same price.  I may go back and get a couple of those.  The Fluval heaters I have work very well for me so I hope these do as well. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..just got back from there...sold out....but a guy said more should come in...sale is til the 30th,,
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I just happened to go in there to get a new dog tag for my dog.  May go back tomorrow.
Willie

Mugwump

I'll call them later and see if/when they expect more in.....I like the 150's too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Thanks for the tip Willie. I got 4 300, 6 200, 2 150 and 5 100. Had to go to 4 Petsmart to get them. I was told that when these were gone that would be it. They are no longer going to carry them.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on March 21, 2014, 03:22:30 PM
Thanks for the tip Willie. I got 4 300, 6 200, 2 150 and 5 100. Had to go to 4 Petsmart to get them. I was told that when these were gone that would be it. They are no longer going to carry them.

Guess that I'm SOL.....oh well.... ;D
Jon

ilroost

My favorite heaters, it's what i have in all my tanks. Just went and bought them out here

wsantia1

Quote from: JR on March 21, 2014, 03:22:30 PM

I'm glad you were able to get some.  The Petsmart by me is now sold out.  I will see if they have another one close by. 8)
Willie

ilroost

I just got back from my local petsmart and they told me i was crazy. They have never heard from corporate to sell them and they wouldn't be that cheap if they did. must be only in certain places

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on March 21, 2014, 04:48:05 PM
I just got back from my local petsmart and they told me i was crazy. They have never heard from corporate to sell them and they wouldn't be that cheap if they did. must be only in certain places

LOL..corporate will love eat'n that stock there....LOL.....new manager, coming up....gotta read those corporate bulletins bud.....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

The Petsmart over here had other types of heaters on sale also but not discounted as much as the Fluval. The only ones not on sale were the Aqueons.
Willie