• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:29:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 173
Total: 173

AWESOME NEWS!! for the first time in our hatchery

Started by P4Angels2, March 15, 2014, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

Well for the 1st time in our hatchery we have Corydoras paleatus (peppered cory's) have graced us by laying eggs in their 15 gallon tank with a bunch of guppies that Aron got at the last swap!!!!

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 15, 2014, 03:45:23 PM
Well for the 1st time in our hatchery we have Corydoras paleatus (peppered cory's) have graced us by laying eggs in their 15 gallon tank with a bunch of guppies that Aron got at the last swap!!!!

Ta Da !!!!!!!!!!!!!......very nice ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

:o :o :o ??? ??? ??? now we have another albino pair form and another blue pair in the works...with a discus being the only one allowed on their side of the tank that was buddies with the new pappa!!!

Rjb3

C. paleatus was my first species as well. Over the years, many more followed. Congrats.

BallAquatics

Ron Sower

Aron...I saw your S&Ps the other day.  I missed the eggs.  Did they hatch?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron