• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 02:38:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

Watching a spawn

Started by Owl307, March 14, 2014, 04:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

8) The koi pair is spawning! they are acting more like parent raisers this time but I'm not chancing it. I'll pull it after they are done.
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on March 14, 2014, 04:57:28 PM
8) The koi pair is spawning! they are acting more like parent raisers this time but I'm not chancing it. I'll pull it after they are done.

I think they'll raise....up to you tho...most of their brothers and sisters are raising now...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mine are the best parents I've ever had.  They STILL attack me when I do a WC.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Owl307

these arentyours jon lololol, i still need a female for yours. the male is from mellow aquatics and female an unknown vendor from the swap so i took them. they cantry again the next few times

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on March 14, 2014, 07:57:04 PM
these arentyours jon lololol, i still need a female for yours. the male is from mellow aquatics and female an unknown vendor from the swap so i took them. they cantry again the next few times

oh, ok.....yank em  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Could you please post a pic of the male from Mellow?

Owl307

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 14, 2014, 09:04:31 PM
Could you please post a pic of the male from Mellow?

i can try but posting pictures are not my strong point

Owl307

i had to resize it so its not the best quality, please excuse the algae... i like it in the tank for some odd reason... :o
male is in the back

PaulineMi

From what I can see that looks like a very nice male.   :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL...nice pic...ever learn to turn your camera?..... ;D.....or rotate and save, etc....my neck has a kink now.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Is that his lady in the back ground?  They are both fine fish but I think I like her better.  Thanks for the pic.

Owl307

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 15, 2014, 03:07:56 PM
Is that his lady in the back ground?  They are both fine fish but I think I like her better.  Thanks for the pic.

the male is in the background. I like him better too lol

LizStreithorst

Thanks.  I just looked back and you said that :-[  He sure is nice.  Good luck with them.