• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 04:12:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 309
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 295
Total: 295

Corned beef in the ....

Started by Mugwump, March 09, 2014, 11:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...slow cooker...smells awful good in here right now.....MMMmmmm ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

Save some for me!!! its my favorite!!!
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on March 09, 2014, 03:33:27 PM
Save some for me!!! its my favorite!!!

Mine too....MMMMmmmm....can't wait... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

I LOVE corned beef, eat   it till i almost get sick.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on March 09, 2014, 08:08:30 PM
I LOVE corned beef, eat   it till i almost get sick.

'Manny's deli' near Roosevelt rd in Chicago....love the place.... ;D..they build a Rueben that rock's...awesome, super, sweet,,,,,and freak'n huge too.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Please don't make me yearn for what I cannot have down here in the sticks of Mississippi.  What I wouldn't give for a Corned Beef on Jewish rye or a roast beef on white with salt pepper and extra Hellman's.  A nice hot pastrami on rye would make my day.  A smoked tongue sandwich on rye would keep me satisfied for life if I had the rest of the tongue in the fridge to do with what I please.

I can't get that stuff.  I sure do miss it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 09, 2014, 08:46:32 PM
Please don't make me yearn for what I cannot have down here in the sticks of Mississippi.  What I wouldn't give for a Corned Beef on Jewish rye or a roast beef on white with salt pepper and extra Hellman's.  A nice hot pastrami on rye would make my day.  A smoked tongue sandwich on rye would keep me satisfied for life if I had the rest of the tongue in the fridge to do with what I please.

I can't get that stuff.  I sure do miss it.

????????????really???....wow ..that stinks...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Food are regional, depending on the place's population.  Folks down here have no conception of what I real delicatessen is.  Service stations have "deli" posted in big letters.  A large minority of these "deli's" will have decent fried chicken and fried gizzards (southern stuff).  Mostly they have hot dogs.  They don't know the meaning of the word delicatessen.  I want more Jews and Arabs.  I've eaten their foods and I missed them.   Southern Baptists are fine.  I enjoy their fried stuff.  I yearn for a bit more diversity.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I wouldn't suffer the cold of the frozen north for all the pastrami in the world.