• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 02:13:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Water changes & moving day

Started by Mugwump, March 02, 2014, 01:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Changed a ton of water and moved/culled the PB fry to a 55gal...moved the LF cory fry with them...then moved the Plat fry to a 55gal...this was a mixed bunch, Plats, a few Koi, and a hand full of F2 Manacapuru fry..tomorrow I'll move the Koi/Sunset veils over to the 10 gal..Pairs are popping again too...Koi pair, Manacapuru cross pair, (2) HE pairs in a 110 gal...and more are cleaning too....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Sounds like a busy day in the fish room. My St.Isabel / Rio Negro are cleaning there slate.  Maybe I'll get lucky and get a good spawn. I still haven't moved the cory pod yet.
Scott

Mugwump

Whoops...two pair of Plats spawned in their grow out tank.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

St. Isabel / Rio Negro spawned. Koi pair #2 cleaning slate with tubes down. Too bad they couldn't wait another day or two. Then I could get there water parameters right.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 02, 2014, 05:52:28 PM
St. Isabel / Rio Negro spawned. Koi pair #2 cleaning slate with tubes down. Too bad they couldn't wait another day or two. Then I could get there water parameters right.

I'll bet they both surprise you.........really ;D
Jon

b125killer

I wouldn't bet the bank on it but will see. The koi are going to parent raise. There last spaw went bad and they were still tending the eggs. And attacked me when I pulled the eggs out.
Scott