• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 09:35:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 264
Total: 265

it was my understanding there would be no math

Started by sschind, November 07, 2012, 04:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sschind

You had to make it difficult to register didn't you Jon.  Not only are my math skills a bit rusty those letters were a pain as well.  I think this was a much better forum when the other guy was running it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You didn't think I'd pass up an opportunity to get in a little dig did you Jon.  Hope the forum takes off.  I'll try to do my part.

Steve
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

BallAquatics

Give it to him Steve!   ;D   Welcome to the forum.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

The other guy was the cat's pajamas :P  He had the most member friendly forum in the universe ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Thanx, Steve....it's OK....we allow Packer fans here too........'sometimes'.....LOL see ya Sunday..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

WELCOME Steve. not sure if i'm going to like you though, since i heard something about a packers fan. lol. just kidding.

b125killer

Scott

BallAquatics

I've got an autographed photo of Bart Starr.  I sent him a letter when I was 7 or 8 years old, (back around 1965), and he wrote back and included the photo.  It's been in a frame ever since.  That's back when football players were true role models and real heroes to kids.....

Dennis

sschind

Quote from: Mugwump on November 07, 2012, 05:43:41 PM
Thanx, Steve....it's OK....we allow Packer fans here too........'sometimes'.....LOL see ya Sunday..

I won't be there Sunday Jon.  The Packers have a bye so I am going to be sitting in front of a blank TV screen watching nothing.  I might as well tune into the Bears game if that's the case.

Actually I have a reptile swap to go to.  If you want to see me that badly I can send a picture with Bob.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB

Mugwump

I thought that I'd seen your name of the vendor list, guess not....LOL...keep the pic...and good luck at the reptile swap.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mir

Welcome!!!!! :) ooo, a reptile swap? You should give us lots of pics of what you get there! What kinds of herps do you have? Oh, and of course we need tons of fish pics too!!! ;)
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron