• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 03:37:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 375
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 376
Total: 376

Please think of my husband

Started by Barb, February 21, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hello folks, I have been away from here this week.  Most of my time is spent in the hospital with my husband Bill.  He had a liver biopsy last Monday morning and it didn't go well.  Complications.  They finally determined he has a big infection in his gut going on.  Hopefully the excellent care he is getting at our local med. center will fix him up, but he has a long way to go.  Our son and daughter are here with us.  Please send a kind thought or prayer our way, thank you.
Barb

Ron Sower

You got it coming from here in Federal Way, gal. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Barb, we'll have Bill, and your family, in our thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Your family will be in our prayers. Hope all goes well
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

Sorry to hear about Bill, prayer sent to Bill for a speedy recovery.
Scott

LizStreithorst

You know the two of you are in my thoughts, Barb. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Wishing the best for you and your husband. I hope he has a speedy recovery.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Barb you and Bill are in my thoughts and prayers.  May he have a speedy recovery.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Here's wishing Bill a full and speedy recovery Barb.  Hang in there.

Dennis

Barb

Thank you all so much, tomorrow morning when I go in I will tell him you are all thinking of him.  He will like that.  He is very ill, I am trying to stay positive, he has the best of care.
Barb

ilroost

EverythingAquatic

Sending healing prayers to Bob; prayers of comfort to your family; and prayers of guidance to his doctors.

Keep us posted.

Barb

Thank you, Bill can use everyone's prayers and good thoughts right now.  I am strong and healthy thank goodness, hope it helps see me through all this terrible stress.
Barb

PaulineMi

Oh Barb....sending a virtual hug your way.  Still praying for a good outcome.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wiggs

Barb, We all are thinking positive thoughts for you. I Will say a prayer for Bill.
Jan