• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:48:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

Half Black Superveils

Started by GeorgeG, February 17, 2014, 04:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeG

I noticed today that one of my Half Black pairs was cleaning the tile so I was able to get a halfway decent photo of them

ilroost

Mugwump

Very nice, George.....great veils...wow ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Superveils aren't usually something I'm fond of but those are beauties.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 17, 2014, 06:53:04 PM
Superveils aren't usually something I'm fond of but those are beauties.

One of my favorite pairs were both DD super veils....Bam Bam was so big, and his veils so huge that he'd lay on a sword leaf to rest...the like a helicopter getting ready to take off...he'd start really churning the flippers and slowly rise off the leaf....poor guy, what a load...hard to spawn with all those veils, etc....knocking more off than he fertilized.... ;D...plus it took him a bit to find the right angle to swim on his passes....he sometimes couldn't get his 'joy boy' near enough....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Please don't be so graphic, Mug.  You just made me roll on the floor and get dirty right after I got out of the bath. 

The long fins aren't to my taste but they are good fish.

Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 18, 2014, 08:40:53 AM
them are some pretty angels.

yeppers, they are.....kinda elegant looking....
Jon

Mugwump

George, were they successful??.....I certainly hope so.. ;D..pics?
Jon

Barb

Just beautiful, I have always loved veil tails!
Barb

GeorgeG

Not successful this time but they stay busy at the tile. I am waiting to catch them actually spawning

Mugwump

Quote from: GeorgeG on February 27, 2014, 06:17:47 AM
Not successful this time but they stay busy at the tile. I am waiting to catch them actually spawning

Good luck with em George.... ;D..a great looking pair
Jon