• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:52:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 264
Total: 264

Tuesday chill'n ??.....

Started by Mugwump, January 28, 2014, 05:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....they were correct this time too......it's cold, very cold....brrrr....not much wind at the moment tho...believe it or not, it's supposed to get warmer today with a high near 3 or 4 deg's above...wow...LOL...it's -16 degs below.....sheesh....hope the garage door isn't froze shut...
,,,anyway, good morn'n  ;D....coffee's hot and good here ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 28, 2014, 05:32:01 AM
.....they were correct this time too......it's cold, very cold....brrrr....not much wind at the moment tho...believe it or not, it's supposed to get warmer today with a high near 3 or 4 deg's above...wow...LOL...it's -16 degs below.....sheesh....hope the garage door isn't froze shut...
,,,anyway, good morn'n  ;D....coffee's hot and good here ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good morning.  I see your wind chill is -31. That's the lowest in the area.  I'm at -25.  That's a heat wave.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I was watching the Cruise ship with some sick folks on board....I hope that Barb's all right..??...it says that not everyone is sick....fingers crossed here.  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...good news, the garage door wasn't froze shut today.....LOL....no so good news...it's freak'n cold out there.......zounds!!!!!!!!...
Jon

BallAquatics

It's a toasty -15 ?F here.  Feels Like -28 ?F with the wind chill.  Much better tomorrow..... it's going to warm up by 35 degrees to 20 ?F

Dennis

LizStreithorst

freezing rain here.  Icicles forming on the roof overhang.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on January 28, 2014, 05:59:25 AM
I was watching the Cruise ship with some sick folks on board....I hope that Barb's all right..??...it says that not everyone is sick....fingers crossed here.  ;D

I looked it up when it first hit the news. I believe Barb is on a different ship.....same cruise line though.  Hope I'm right and she and hubby are okay.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 28, 2014, 07:33:38 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 28, 2014, 05:59:25 AM

I looked it up when it first hit the news. I believe Barb is on a different ship.....same cruise line though.  Hope I'm right and she and hubby are okay.

I hope that you're right.....awful way to mess up a nice relaxing adventure...
Jon

BallAquatics

Yea, the cruse lines have had a couple of bad years now..... one sinks, one catches fire, and now this.  Gotta feel bad for the people wanting to relax and unwind and then find themselves caught up in something like this.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Barb's fine.  She phoned last night.  She'll be on later today.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 28, 2014, 07:56:38 AM
Yea, the cruse lines have had a couple of bad years now..... one sinks, one catches fire, and now this.  Gotta feel bad for the people wanting to relax and unwind and then find themselves caught up in something like this.

Dennis

I really feel it's the people they hire now days....with proper maintenance and cleaning those types of problems shouldn't exist...it's all in safety and training...period.

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 28, 2014, 08:07:26 AM
Barb's fine.  She phoned last night.  She'll be on later today.

Thanks Liz, that's relief to know..... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Good morning everyone, It is way too cold today. It sad when 20?F sounds good. I'm glad that Bard is okay.   
Scott

Ron Sower

Someone else on here had family or friends on a cruise at the same time.  Are they okay too?  I can't remember who it was.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron