• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:08:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 273
Total: 273

Jan's making brownies.....

Started by Mugwump, January 26, 2014, 06:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 28, 2014, 11:39:23 AM
Awww....That's okay, Scott. They'd just make me fatter than I am. I supose you ate all the crumbs too?!  Didn't save me ANYthing?

How could you let that happen, Muggs?

Well......someone has to do it... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

HaHaHa! or should I say LOLOLOL!

Well, let's talk about the wager we had going for a minute!  Hmmm!  I believe the Seahawks had the better results of the season, and I'll be looking for some special food from your part of the country.  You've made the brownies sound so good that right now I'm thinking that some of Jan's brownies might be a great settlement to that wager...! ;D  How about you?  You think she would be up for helping you out with those? 

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wiggs

Ron, If you really want to get at him, I could make you Molasses cookies, ( Jon`s favorite )  They are made with Molasses from down South, not the stuff from around here.  Also, I NEVER add calories to any thing I bake. Just enjoy ! Have you ever had any? If you don`t want that, I`m sure we can find something, that I could bake for you.  ;D ;D
Jan

Mugwump

LOL....that would work, Ron.... ;D....they're awful good ....not sure how many will make it in the box tho....??? ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 29, 2014, 05:44:27 AM
LOL....that would work, Ron.... ;D....they're awful good ....not sure how many will make it in the box tho....??? ;D
LOL! I'll take my chances.  I know you're a good man, straight up, honest, and all that!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 29, 2014, 11:24:41 AM
LOL! I'll take my chances.  I know you're a good man, straight up, honest, and all that!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 29, 2014, 11:27:03 AM
When you ask for my address, THEN I'll know you're serious...!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 29, 2014, 11:34:07 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 29, 2014, 11:27:03 AM
When you ask for my address, THEN I'll know you're serious...!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well......Pm me the address....LOL  ;D
Jon