• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:39:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 231
Total: 231

Jan's making brownies.....

Started by Mugwump, January 26, 2014, 06:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Jan's making brownies.....Jan's making brownies.....Jan's making brownies.....Jan's making brownies.....Jan's making brownies.....Jan's making brownies.....Jan's making brownies.....Jan's making brownies.....Jan's making brownies.....cold glass of milk and we're in heaven ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I knew I should of braved the weather and went to see you guys ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 26, 2014, 06:59:55 PM
I knew I should of braved the weather and went to see you guys ;D

Why Scott...I'll even have one for you, how's that...? ;D....am I a friend or what? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's mighty nice of you. Why not have two, just to make sure I'm not missing out ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 26, 2014, 07:03:44 PM
That's mighty nice of you. Why not have two, just to make sure I'm not missing out ;D

...that I will......enjoy ;D
Jon

Mugwump

here ya go, Scott.... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

You're most very welcome...and I might add...you really liked em too.... ;D

more milk??....
Jon

b125killer

That's good that I like them. And yes more milk please ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on January 27, 2014, 01:35:49 AM
That's good that I like them. And yes more milk please ;D

...just thought that I'd let you know that you ate another couple today, coffee was good too....always taking care of you Scott.....you enjoyed them immensely... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

What about me?  Share with me too????
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 27, 2014, 08:03:45 PM

Sorry, that daggone Scott ate yours...sheesh ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 27, 2014, 08:18:21 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 27, 2014, 08:03:45 PM

Sorry, that daggone Scott ate yours...sheesh ;D

Scott....You're a dirty dog, you are!   >:( ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

Sorry they were just soo yummy.  :P
Scott

Ron Sower

Awww....That's okay, Scott. They'd just make me fatter than I am. I supose you ate all the crumbs too?!  Didn't save me ANYthing?

How could you let that happen, Muggs?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron