• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:49:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

Yep...it's cold...brrr

Started by Mugwump, January 23, 2014, 05:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we'll see if it gets above zero today??? Tonite...-15 to -20 below and wind chills off the charts...so it looks like an inside day ;D...
  How's everyone doing?...we good here, warm and toasty... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Its ridiculous cold.  I found an extended forecast that shows this subzero stuff is going to be around for awhile.  But......I saw a 35 degree day forecasted about 10 days out.  8)

On second thought maybe that was a typo.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 23, 2014, 06:16:38 AM
Its ridiculous cold.  I found an extended forecast that shows this subzero stuff is going to be around for awhile.  But......I saw a 35 degree day forecasted about 10 days out.  8)

On second thought maybe that was a typo.

My money's on 'typo'.....LOL...we on a cold streak, and it'll last til spring then suddenly become summer... ;D

but,,just started the car to get it warmed up good..taking Jan to work..plus when she gets off, she'll be able to come out to a nice warm car too. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....some schools around here are closed, or delaying opening by a few hours....the younger kids don't need to be standing out there waiting for a bus, etc.....although I remember walking to school in worse than this....uphill both ways too ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

You guys really get the cold there!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron