• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 05:52:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 293
Total: 294

Upcoming SWAP's

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 12:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

local college newspapers too...store flyers, and grocery store bulletin boards..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Did CL from the beginning.  Didn't get to the stores ad colleges tho. Will do the next time in March!  Thanks for the tips, folks!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

So how'd it go gang...get crowd??....a bunch???.....meet new fishkeepers???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Had a great time meeting new people and seeing old friends!! Was a great turn out in the short amount of time that Aron and Ron had to pull this together!! Alot of trading of things at the end!! (Aron traded a wave maker control unit for a 40 gal "shellie" tank  :o actually it's a frag tank but.....

Mugwump

That's wonderful ....it'll get better, word of mouth is your best advertiser.. ;D
Jon

P4Angels

Ron Sower to the left and Aron Jemison (p4angles) on the right. 

This way to your table sir....  LOL!!!

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels2

I think Ron ate the canary!!

Quote from: P4Angels on November 24, 2012, 08:45:23 PM

Ron Sower to the left and Aron Jemison (p4angles) on the right. 

This way to your table sir....  LOL!!!

Ron Sower

We had a lot of fun and trading, selling, buying and just plain giving stuff away.  WE WILL BE DOING THIS AGAIN IN MARCH!  Right Aron and Lori????? It was really great the way everybody was helping others learn about the hobby.  Several were there that decided they were going to start in the hobby and this was a catalyst.  Yahoooooo!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Nice job, folks....looks good....swaps are fun. ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 25, 2012, 01:53:57 AM
We had a lot of fun and trading, selling, buying and just plain giving stuff away.

Hat's off to you for putting this all together! 

Dennis