• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 02:51:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

I've gone to heaven....

Started by Mugwump, January 09, 2014, 06:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Thanks gang, for as long as we've been doing this..we still get a tingle of excitement when things happen......you can feel yourself smile ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

wsantia1

Congrats Jon.  I'm very happy for you. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ilroost

b125killer

congats Jon! Did you pull them?
Scott

Mugwump

Yes, and I got the snot beat out of my hand....I really believe that they might have raised this time...they'll get the next one tho, and I hope raise them...if they're still not too mad at me.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

So far, no 'whities'....all's looking good, except the pair...by their actions they're still pretty irate towards me....splashed me twice this morn'n....these two were never splasher's either...til now, that is....
Jon

Mugwump

...they've been wiggling like crazy....and flipping off the slate, looks like I need to poof the rest off and get that thing out of there.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

...they be poofed. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....now we wait......dum de dum de dum.......
Jon

LizStreithorst

are they in a 5 gallon?  Pics please once they start to take shape.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 20, 2014, 04:08:35 PM
are they in a 5 gallon?  Pics please once they start to take shape.

da 2 1/2 gal  ;D.....I still need to snatch a few whities out of there...not many tho....maybe later...?
Jon

Mugwump

She's getting chubby again...whew...because this last one looks more like an egg dump...dang...but..we'll see how many make it....
Jon

Mugwump

Looks like handful made it....next one should be better... ;D
Jon