• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:51:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 257
Total: 257

Saturday.......

Started by Mugwump, January 04, 2014, 10:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The trip to Wally World is out of the way.... ;D....Driveway's cleared off, laundry's in the drier, cats are fed (again)....Now it's time to kick back..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I had more snow to clear today than on the days it snowed.  The snow drifts were terrible with all of that wind yesterday. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 04, 2014, 01:13:27 PM
I had more snow to clear today than on the days it snowed.  The snow drifts were terrible with all of that wind yesterday. :o

Pretty much here too...it was a couple feet deep by the garage door, etc....it's been snowing lightly all day here......but radar shows the heavier stuff heading this way.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I only go to Walmart when I have no choice which is 3 or 4 times a year.  I hate the way the place makes me feel.  I am NOT a sheep!  I refuse to buy meat there.  Sometimes it's the only choice. 

I know that y'all are going through hell with the weather.  I'll be going through the same thing here soon.  Cold weather that has none of us southerners are prepared for.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Well the snow is coming down at a really good clip now.  I am glad I cleaned up out there this morning.  Some folks haven't cleaned up since before we had the New Year's mess.  One guy told me he could believe all of the ice that was underneath the new snow.  I looked at him like he was crazy and decided not to respond.  He just wouldn't get it. :(
Willie

Mugwump

Yeppers......it's dumping here too....like you say...at least we'll have a fresh start, instead of doing the whole enchilada... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

The "youngsters" are out there eating the whole enchilada now. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 04, 2014, 04:29:46 PM

Dang, I'll bet they have hot cocoa too.....??.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 04, 2014, 04:32:05 PM

Spiked with Jack. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 04, 2014, 04:49:26 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 04, 2014, 04:32:05 PM

Spiked with Jack. ;D ;D ;D

or Baileys....mmmmm
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)