• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 28, 2024, 11:29:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 338
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 233
Total: 233

New Years eve....

Started by Mugwump, December 31, 2013, 06:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 31, 2013, 03:39:41 PM
Well my work is done.....  If you've got a minute check out http://www.swisstropicals.com  My latest website creation.  Actually, Stephan's design guy made some advertisements for Amazonas magazine and that's what the site is designed to look like.  I think it is very nice to look at.

It's built using WordPress as a CMS instead of a blogging platform so it was a very interesting project.  We started talking about this at the GCAS swap back in February and just went live with the finished product at 1:00pm today.

Dennis

Nice job on the site Dennis. It's much easier to navigate now.  I noticed that the blue background is actually blue Poret foam.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

BallAquatics

Thank you Pauline.

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 01, 2014, 05:51:19 AM
I noticed that the blue background is actually blue Poret foam.

Yea, isn't that cool looking?  There was some concern about the text being clearly readable, but I think it turned out very well.

Dennis