• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 08:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 523
Total: 523

TDS/EC meter

Started by LizStreithorst, December 29, 2013, 10:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Anyone have a used but working on for sale?
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels

Wlamart has them in there camper section for under 20.00
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

Wow, really?  Are they any good?  What are they doing in the camper section?  Why do campers need to check for EC in their water?

My dead hanna one will be expensive to replace and have a feeling that something ain't right with my RO unit, so I need one bad.

P4Angels

To check that water at camp sights... makes sence to me....   We have used that one for 2 years now and works great....

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

LizStreithorst

BallAquatics

That's where I get my fish room hoses, the Camping/RV section of WalMart.  I'll have to have a look for their TDS meters as well.

Dennis

P4Angels2

Was about 11 dollars for the one that we got

P4Angels2

b125killer

Wow, I wouldn't of thought that Walmart had things like this. I'll have to look next time I'm there.

Scott

BallAquatics

I wish I had known you were going, I would have had you pick one up for me   :P  ???  :o

That's WalMart's buying power, probably the same unit that sells for twice as much other places.....

Dennis

P4Angels2

LizStreithorst

Not available at my rinky=dink Walmart.  Figures.  I found the same one on ebay for $20 with free shipping.  It still beats paying $100. for a replacement Hanna meter.

wsantia1

Quote from: P4Angels2 on December 29, 2013, 02:47:27 PM
Was about 11 dollars for the one that we got
I found one at the same price as in the photo in the RV section.  I had to ask otherwise I never would have found it.  Thanks
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Yep, no joy here either..... this item is not carried in your local WalMart stores.

Dennis

P4Angels2

If you want we have a pay pal send us 20 and we will go and buy them and send them to you!