• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 12:14:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

Weather front alert....LOL

Started by Mugwump, December 28, 2013, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

A few spawns here too...Koi, Mana/mana cross, Mana cross pair, blacks are cleaning, I'm love'n it....I'm going to maybe pull one or two??....depends on who lays first from the remaining cleaning party  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Well, now the blacks, Plats, Sta Isabel/Rio Negro's, Koi/Sunset pair's have spawned too.....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

wow! u have a lot going on over there Jon!
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

LOL...it's crazy, as usual....LOL.....I'll let most of the pairs keep them...some parent raise, from time to time....others used the broad Anubis leaves, and not the slate.... ::)of course ::)....
Jon

wsantia1

Well my angels had 3 spawns since yesterday. I guess they can predict the weather. LOL ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 31, 2013, 06:19:35 PM
Well my angels had 3 spawns since yesterday. I guess they can predict the weather. LOL ;D

It never fails to set at least some of them off and running the slate/leaf......

A few of mine became lunch, but the Plats/blacks/Mana crosses/ blue eyed BN are all, or almost all, wigglers.. ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Considering the last batch of eggs/wigglers/new free swimmers became food while I was away it is nice to see them back in action so quickly.  They've been going around every 10 days.
Willie

Mugwump

Plats should go wiggler today and this time they have about half the spawn left..we'll see,, ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2014, 10:06:19 AM
Plats should go wiggler today and this time they have about half the spawn left..we'll see,, ;D

That's crazy because when they were here were taking good care of their fry.  ???  Well my mana x don't take care of their fry anymore either.  It's crazy  ???
Willie

Mugwump

It's all about feeling comfortable again....there's more than half up there...I just looked again and I see tails..not much movement....but tails...LOL Your Mana's will come around and raise again...maybe they just didn't like the eggs??....I've had em do that too... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

The plats are doing much better now...whities cleaned up, wigglers balled neatly up top the slate...looking good for free swimmers in a day or two??     ;D
Jon

wsantia1

That's good to hear. ;D Maybe they are finally beginning to settle in.  8)
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 03, 2014, 03:54:43 PM

They're pigs Willie.....they drop everything for the flake.....LOL
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 03, 2014, 04:17:14 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 03, 2014, 03:54:43 PM

They're pigs Willie.....they drop everything for the flake.....LOL

They eat fingers too. I have the scratches to prove it. LOL
Willie

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...