• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 08:24:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 237
Total: 237

Danio margaritatus suicide

Started by Mugwump, December 21, 2013, 09:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Dang, lost a couple.....one little slit behind the light, and they found it, then leaped to oblivion...Looks like I'll have to hit Dennis up for a few more, or so.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Awww...sorry to hear that.   :(  They charge around like they're jet propelled and oops.....out they go.  Makes me wonder how often they hit the tank cover.

At least I don't feel I'm being excessively paranoid now when I find odds and end to cover all parts of the tank top. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 21, 2013, 09:16:18 AM
Awww...sorry to hear that.   :(  They charge around like they're jet propelled and oops.....out they go.  Makes me wonder how often they hit the tank cover.

At least I don't feel I'm being excessively paranoid now when I find odds and end to cover all parts of the tank top.

Yep, I'm going to have to revisit my top enclosure security.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Sorry about the Danios Jon .  I've had that happen to me several times in the past and wondered how the heck the fish found a little obscure opening in the cover/hood ??? ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on December 21, 2013, 09:06:16 AM
...Looks like I'll have to hit Dennis up for a few more, or so.....

I just started working on next years crop.  Should have plenty ready to go in about 12 weeks.   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 22, 2013, 06:54:25 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 21, 2013, 09:06:16 AM
...Looks like I'll have to hit Dennis up for a few more, or so.....

I just started working on next years crop.  Should have plenty ready to go in about 12 weeks.   ;)

Dennis

Wonderful... ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

Scott