• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:44:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 252
Total: 252

Shrimp MTS strikes us again

Started by P4Angels2, October 28, 2012, 04:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels2

Well Aron has came up with a great idea for me to be able to have MORE shrimps!! We picked up 2 15 gal tanks and we got some acrylic plexi glass in which he trimmed up to be able to divide the tanks in half so that we have 2 sets of different shrimp in 1 tank...so now we have Red Rili, Orange, Tigers, Blue Pearl, Red Cherry, and Amano shrimp all sitting in front of us so that we can sit back and watch them as they race around their tanks....He also noticed the other night that one of the female tiger's was full of berries!!!! All I can think of is wow we have only had these shrimp a couple of days when he noticed it so guess we are doing something right!!!

Mugwump

How many can you keep per tank, without getting out of balance..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Not really sure, but we will find out.... Moooohaaahaaa 8)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

I guess we'll wait then, unless someone else knows???...LOL...good luck
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

I have had a couple hundred in a planted 20 before. Started out with 10 lol. They became angels snacks every once in a while.

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh

Mugwump

Zounds!!...did they multiply, or did you just get more??
Jon

Jdmcfast

No they multiply really fast at times and others not at all. I haven't really figured out exactly what kicks them into overdrive. They have been really slow lately but I noticed last night that I have several berried in one of my BN fry tanks

Posted using tapatalk 2

Josh