• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:52:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 315
Total: 316

What's better than a big one.

Started by LizStreithorst, December 10, 2013, 05:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I was a few days overdue for a tank wipe down.  My word, what a ton of debris I turned up even with daily bottom vacuuming (every two days on the Angels).  I was ashamed.  But after a 3/4 per tank WC I felt much better.  The fish feel better as well.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I have to slap myself once in awhile too. I get heavy handed with my feedings..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Liz, you know what my friends think when I tell them I have to clean a tank?  They think I take out the fish, empty the tank, clean everything, put it all back together.  And when I tell them how often I clean a tank, they think I am nuts.
Barb :)

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on December 11, 2013, 07:53:20 AM
Liz, you know what my friends think when I tell them I have to clean a tank?  They think I take out the fish, empty the tank, clean everything, put it all back together.  And when I tell them how often I clean a tank, they think I am nuts.

Funny that you should mention that....and you're right..most folks have no clue...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jdmcfast

Quote from: Barb on December 11, 2013, 07:53:20 AM
I have had to explain this to several people who "just can't keep fish alive" they were doing this and I'm sure the cycling was to blame for their hatred for the hobby

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Josh