• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:26:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 319
Total: 320

Aron's having surgery...

Started by Ron Sower, December 10, 2013, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...on his knee Thursday, the 12th.  I haven't seen him post it here, so I would think you guys would want to know about it if you haven't heard.  He and Lori have had a tough go at it with physical issues this year.  If I've missed a post about it already, I apologize for duplicating information.

Wishing you the best, Aron!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Yep, he's going to get it fixed up....heal quick, my friend....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The longer I live the better Brave New World sounds to me.  Shame we can't get all this falling apart over with when we're young, but no.  We have to wait until we have a brain in our heads to start falling apart.

Give him my best, Ron.
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

P4Angels

I just torn the cat-ledge in my right knee...   Quick in and out office procedure. this will be the second time on this knee. Thank you all for your thoughts.   
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

b125killer

Sorry to hear that.  I hope it's a speedy recovery.
Scott

ilroost

Mugwump

Aron's out of surgery and everything went well....now the hard part....'git 'er done' Aron....heal it up good. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels

I made it out alive... lol  ;D
Now lori is pushing me off to bed. :o [size=78%] [/size]

Catch up with you all soon...  Thanks all for the recovery wishes
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

Hope it heals well and fast Aron!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

Oh what a fun day!! up at 3 this morning to work for 1/2 day home in time to take Aron in for his surgery....Get there and are told they are running behind....an hour to be exact... >:( oh well....they finally take him back and come to find out it took longer to knock him out and get his knee prepped than the actual surgery,.,He did have a tear and some other yucky stuff in there that the Dr cleaned up and told me that in no time he will be as good as new once he is healed. They have him off crutches now so that's a good thing,...he even managed to cruise around Target as we waited for his prescriptions to be filled....Now that we are home he was allowed to come into the fishroom long enough to look at everything and yes now I have kicked him out and made him go and get his knee elevated before to much pain sets in.,,

Mugwump

*smooch*....you're the bestest, Lori....get some rest yourself too....'K' ?
Jon

P4Angels2

Rest what's that?  :o :o :o

To many things to do not enough time in the day!!! Just glad that I was able to take tomorrow off as well

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on December 12, 2013, 08:13:24 PM
Rest what's that?  :o :o :o

To many things to do not enough time in the day!!! Just glad that I was able to take tomorrow off as well

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;D
Jon