• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:16:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 381
Total: 381

125 new home...

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2013, 04:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

It's loooking good Jon. I'm going to have to come down during my winter vacation and check it out.  ;D
Scott

Mugwump

I'm toying with the idea of re-doing this with gravel added, making the sand area more like an oasis...plants in the gravel area, with plants attached to wood in the oasis zone....I can picture it somewhat.....any ideas, folks?????????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Tank looks just awesome....Jan added an Anubis plant and she used Barb's planter dish for it...looks like I may need to get a couple bigger/deeper ones, if I want any amazon swords in there...matbe one for Water Sprite too.....??
Fry are growing like weeds..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Here's an update vid on the 125 tank with the PB/Pinoy fry...(loading)

Jon

wsantia1

They are looking real good in that 125. Looks like they are growing a lot too. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 04, 2014, 03:25:19 PM
They are looking real good in that 125. Looks like they are growing a lot too. ;D ;D ;D

Thanks, Willie.....yep, they're growing real nice in there....my cherry pickers are even bigger.LOL....the latest spawn are now wigglers. ;D
Jon

Mugwump

I don't know why I've never tried sad with cory's before....these guys love it and are growing quite nicely....BN's too....I wasn't so sure about the BN's, and sand, however they seem to enjoy it too...and are out more than some other tanks....very interesting. ;D
Jon

wsantia1

All I can see in that tank is those beautiful pinoy. LOL ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

What a nice group of babies.  It must be such a treat to watch a 125 full of youngsters.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Yes, it is....a nice lively bunch too....thanks.  ;D
Jon