• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 08:28:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 323
Total: 323

125 new home...

Started by Mugwump, November 30, 2013, 04:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

This is cool.  Keep them pictures coming...  it's the next best thing to being there helping out.

Dennis

Mugwump

Temp is adjusted now, a sacrificial lamb(s) go in tomorrow.. every thing is steady, things are purring along. The reason that I'm being extra careful will be evident when I post the oics of the proposed occupants in the tank.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Now I really can't wait to see it finished'
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

It's not finished, but here's the work in progress...added the LF cory fry (12-14)..and a half dozen LF bn fry..too....the fish love it...I only wish the camera would bring out the blues/greens....I still have some more tinkering to do till I'm satisfied with it...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Just tried another vid.... ;D

Jon

wsantia1

That tank is looking real good. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 05, 2013, 05:23:48 PM
That tank is looking real good. ;D

Thanks Willie....I'm immensely enjoying messing with it  ;D
Jon

ilroost

is that sand you are useing for substrate?

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 05, 2013, 05:38:07 PM
is that sand you are useing for substrate?

Yes, for right now....it's about 1/2 of play sand.....cory's love it....BN's look cool traveling across it too...
Jon

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Thanks JR....it's a kick getting it gong the way I'd like to eventually see it look.
Jon

Mugwump

Everything is running smoothly, parameters stable...fry are growing like weeds. I may get a couple of those 'super sponge filters' that Aron and Lori bought, they look perfect for the job here.
Jon

Barb

What a great winter project, looks just great Jon.
Barb

PaulineMi

Great grow out tank Jon.  Lots of pretty babies with tons of room.  I even saw a happy little cory in there.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)