• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 05:17:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 246
Total: 246

GCCA swap

Started by Mugwump, October 26, 2012, 07:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

LOL..look like they opened the registration early.....wonder what's up with that???...15mins early...Hmmmm....someone got a jump start...hehe
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Whew! Almost forgot to sign up.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 26, 2012, 08:58:26 PM
Whew! Almost forgot to sign up.

LOL...I sent you a reminder..... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon

b125killer

I'm going. I like to help Jon at the swaps. Jon and Jan are so much fun to be with.   
Scott

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Jon

ilroost

looked the list over and still can't find the guy with the white labs. whooo's me i should have bought all he had the first time

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 31, 2012, 06:11:19 PM
looked the list over and still can't find the guy with the white labs. whooo's me i should have bought all he had the first time

try here....http://qcfishkeepers.com/forum/search.php?keywords=white+labs&terms=all&author=&t=0&submit=Search&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0

some of these guys may be coming to the GCCA too.....
Jon

ilroost

thanks jon, but it seems everyone is looking for them. since when did they get so popular? I know when, when i lost my breeding male and needed to replace him lol

Mugwump

I think Mike, Autonocara, has them most all the time....he may be coming to the swap???he usually does...if not, he'll be at the QC swap the 18th.....and he ships
Jon

ilroost

joined the site jon, thanks

Mugwump

Jon

ilroost

yes he has, i'm going to try and make the swap there