• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 31, 2024, 08:37:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,377
  • Total Topics: 18,552
  • Online today: 283
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

Mugwump

Started by ilroost, November 17, 2013, 12:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Hope everything is ok up there.2 trees down here. Peoria area got hit hard

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

Looks like we made it home just in time. We attended the Kentucky Book Fair on Friday and Saturday and returned home last night around 10 PM. Just a few sprinkles through south Chicago at 9 PM. Now we're under a tornado warning here until 4.

Rjb3

The tornado sirens have been going off all day. They're sounding them again right now.

wsantia1

This last tornado went south and east of Jon and myself.  However there may be more to spawn.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hang in there you guys! Hoping you get through this ok.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Can one of you gentlemen phone him and let us know. please?

wsantia1

Looks like the worst is over.  Clearing on the horizon with colder air coming from the west.  Tornado watch is over here.
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 17, 2013, 01:38:56 PM

Jon and Jan are fine.  They are doing water changes. :D
Willie

LizStreithorst

wsantia1

Willie

PaulineMi

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 17, 2013, 01:54:32 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 17, 2013, 01:38:56 PM

Jon and Jan are fine.  They are doing water changes. :D

Ah....Was just going to ask about them.  Thanks for the update.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Thank god! It got bad here, trees down in the back 40. Washington Il. got hit bad lots of damage

Ron Sower

Good to hear - thanks from me too Willie.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Back up stairs now. we had a bunch of brief power blinks, but kept power mostly. Winds are howling, sun came out, now it's dark again...poured like crazy too....love my new sump pump..bbrrrrrrpp...it's done ;D...
   LOL...only over flowed the tub twice....ahem, and one tank...LOL...we were moving all the fry and some pairs around...scrubbed glass/glass lids, etc....and a minimum 50% on everything....whew...
   Plat pair in the honeymoon suite, thanks Willie...

Some of the PC_PBSghost fry.....yep, they're that blue at about quarter size...love this spawn

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson