• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:03:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 365
Total: 365

community tank

Started by Jo, October 25, 2012, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo

Here is a video of my community tank with a discus, angelfish and lots of other fish.

Jo

Mugwump

nice, looks like everyone gets along just fine....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Yea they do so far! Hope it continues! I love the mix!!!
Jo

BallAquatics

Love those Puntius denisonii.  I've got a friend who has a group of those too..... very beautiful fish.

Dennis

Jo

Thanks Dennis! I love those to! I'm hoping to get a bigger tank to add more to the group. They are really friendly and fun to watch!
Jo

b125killer

Nice tank. I like your clown loaches. I have a pair that like to play dead. The first time I seen them laying on the bottom I tried to get them and the swam off. I'm the only one that can tell them apart. and there names are  Frick and Frack
Scott

Jo

Thank you! They clown loaches are really clowns when they get up to glass like that begging they remind me of dolphins.
Jo

Mugwump

Clown loaches are neat....I don't have any tho....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

I've always loved their personality!!! Little beggars!
Jo

Mir

Oooh pretty! I didn't know the loaches liked being that far off the bottom. They are all so cute! Does the discus have a name?
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mir

Quote from: b125killer on October 26, 2012, 07:01:52 AM
Nice tank. I like your clown loaches. I have a pair that like to play dead. The first time I seen them laying on the bottom I tried to get them and the swam off. I'm the only one that can tell them apart. and there names are  Frick and Frack
I know someone who had two ducklings with those names. But one died so now he only has Frick....
I also had a pair of loaches with matching names like that though. My kuhlis were Flip and Flop. ;D
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Jo

Quote from: Mir on October 26, 2012, 02:27:43 PM
Oooh pretty! I didn't know the loaches liked being that far off the bottom. They are all so cute! Does the discus have a name?

The discu is Mr. Blue Sky. For some odd reason he made me think of that song. LOL
Jo

Jo

Quote from: Mir on October 26, 2012, 02:31:12 PM
Quote from: b125killer on October 26, 2012, 07:01:52 AM
I know someone who had two ducklings with those names. But one died so now he only has Frick....
I also had a pair of loaches with matching names like that though. My kuhlis were Flip and Flop. ;D

That is too funny. I named my pepper cory's pepper and potts for Pepper Potts on Ironman. LOL
The albino names are abs and abbey for Abbey on NCIS! How corny is that?
Jo

Mir

Oh, that's Mr. Blue Sky? It seems like another pic you posted of him looked different. He's very pretty! :)

I know someone who has a pair of gerbils named DiNozzo and McGee. lol. her first pair were Warrick and Jethro. ;)
<3 Miranda

Jo

LOL on names I'm not the only one.

It is funny you say that about Mr. Bluesky, one of my friends that saw him when I first got him and then saw him recently said he didn't even look like same fish. He hasn't changed to me except bigger, pushier and not afraid of me anymore.
Jo