• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:32:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 321
Total: 321

Happy Birthday, Capt'n Bob

Started by Mugwump, November 10, 2013, 04:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...And to many, many more, my friend...MMmmmm good cake  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's my Captain's birth day?  Happy birthday my captain!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

b125killer

Happy Birthday Capt'n Bob! The cake was good. :)
Scott

Rjb3

Thanks for the Birthday wishes all.

My wife Gale and daughter Shannon surprised me a day early with cake and a present at the swap today. I got to say, I haven't been so surprised in a long long time. It was great. She said " I wish you could have seen the look on your face when we were at the door". She was referring to the entry door to the swap room. I looked up and saw her and our daughter standing there with the cake candles all lit up. It was pretty cool.

So, tomorrow is actually the big day. 59 - Wow. I can't believe I'm that old already. Is anybody else thinking "Where did the years go"? I am.

LizStreithorst

Only 59?  I yearn to be 59 again, you spring chicken :P
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

59....LOL...I can't remember 59.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics