• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:42:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

Shame on me

Started by LizStreithorst, October 27, 2013, 01:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Right now my fish that give me the most pleasure are my Angels.  This ain't right.  I'm a Discus person.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

LOL, that's funny Liz.  I've always thought that was one of the greatest things about our hobby, all the different directions that it can take you.

Hey, if it feels good.....  Do It!!!  LOL

Dennis

b125killer

There's no shame in it. You have some pretty angels and discus.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on October 27, 2013, 02:25:15 PM
LOL, that's funny Liz.  I've always thought that was one of the greatest things about our hobby, all the different directions that it can take you.

Hey, if it feels good.....  Do It!!!  LOL

Dennis

Thanks, Dennis. I've always been one to follow my heart.  This new development is a bit disconcerting to me is all...

Barb

Liz, I know what you mean.  I have a large tank of each and I guess I enjoy them equally.  But as far as ease of care, and amount of worry they can cause, Angels are waaay easier.  And less costly.
Barb

LizStreithorst

It's not that, Barb.  It's that I can see I'm getting somewhere with my Angel breeding project.  Not so ATM with the Discus.

Mugwump

All is good in the world....we love our fish...no matter what it is.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

OMG!

You might find yourself wanting some Danios soon, or (Gasp!) maybe even some live bearers.

Just don't do Halloween with a goldfish bowl on your head.

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on October 27, 2013, 05:35:21 PM
OMG!

You might find yourself wanting some Danios soon, or (Gasp!) maybe even some live bearers.

Just don't do Halloween with a goldfish bowl on your head.

LOLOLOLOL....oh brother.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I would love to tell you gentlemen where you can put that last insult, but I can not say those words on an open forum without retribution. 

Danio's?  I don't see them in my future.  They just don't turn me on.  Live bearers?  I have nothing against them, but I'd turn the fish room into a garage first.:)

BallAquatics