• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:06:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 320
Total: 320

Pinoy Clown...PB Smokey ghost fry

Started by Mugwump, October 26, 2013, 09:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..as you know cameras and I have an ongoing war going on...but I still keep trying.. ;D

Picked out a net of these to select a few keepers, proud of myself..LOL...I just kept the ones that I happened to get ;D....lots more blue and green than the pics show....Pinoy clowns, Pinoy Smokey Leopards, Smokey Leopards. Pinoy Smokey Paraiba, Smokey Paraiba, Pinoy Zebra, Blue Zebra....pretty little dickens.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

ilroost

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on October 26, 2013, 04:45:49 PM
Love the green shine

Thanks guys....
That's the Zebra gene.....it's really not a shine but is actually the color that they'll mature into....these will only get better with age.. ;D
Jon

ilroost

They might be the ones i like the best so far

lanieree

NICE!!! You can see all the TLC just drippin off these lil guys.. PERFECT little angels..A JOB WELL DONE !!!  And I'm thanking you again!