• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:28:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 290
Total: 292

Blue Scorpion fry 1 day old

Started by GeorgeG, October 19, 2013, 09:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgeG

Look real hard on the side of the female because when she has fry she gets very dark but you can see them and also a couple near her tail moving over from the male.

ilroost

Very nice blue color. Looks like quite a few fry

LizStreithorst

I see them.  Nice red eye on the female.  How about a pic of the male SS?
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels

Oh GerogeG no.....  Now Lori is going to bug the crap out of me about getting some of them....  :o   Great looking fish....  Good luck w/ them
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

b125killer

That is a nice blue. Good luck with the fry.
Scott

Mugwump

Nice pic, how many fry do you estimate?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GeorgeG

Looking at them this morning maybe 75-100 I will try and get a photo of them with the male today