• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:21:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 366
Total: 367

Something nice going on..

Started by Mugwump, October 13, 2013, 02:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...down there in the fish room, but I'm not going to say anything yet because I don't want to jinx myself.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mug, you may want to reword that.  As posted it gives a wrong impression  Sure is funny, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.

P4Angels2

I have to agree with Liz Jon you need to reword that!!!!

Mugwump

sheesh.....innocent enough for me, but I added to it, for you nutty folks....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I just saw.  You cheated!  You changed the entire meaning with one word.  Now there are only two of us to ROFL.  Nobody else will have a clue.  It was very funny, Mugs.

Mugwump

LOL..ok I posted short vids of what's happening.....(4) pairs are all parent raising, and two went free swim this morning, the other two..likely later today. I'm pumped and excited...thrilled and very happy right now.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Dang fish will make you cry and make you shout for joy by just being fish.  It's strange how they can do that to us.  I'm happy for you, Mug. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 14, 2013, 04:16:26 PM
Dang fish will make you cry and make you shout for joy by just being fish.  It's strange how they can do that to us.  I'm happy for you, Mug.

Thanx, Liz...and you're right. when I think of the odds of 4 pairs, one first time, parent raising all at the same time, and practically the same day..it blows my mind....I need to go get a Lotto ticket  ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Four pairs all parent raising at the same time. That great news Jon.  I think it shows up in the offspring as 1 of my pairs ( Mana x) that I got from you as babies are now parent raisers.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 14, 2013, 04:38:59 PMI think it shows up in the offspring as 1 of my pairs ( Mana x) that I got from you as babies are now parent raisers.

I agree.  Parenting ability is inherited.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on October 14, 2013, 04:44:27 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on October 14, 2013, 04:38:59 PMI think it shows up in the offspring as 1 of my pairs ( Mana x) that I got from you as babies are now parent raisers.

I agree.  Parenting ability is inherited.

Yep, it sure helps if the parents were raisers...but it's not a deal breaker either. ;D
Jon