• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:33:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 338
Total: 338

Ember and Flame

Started by Owl307, October 09, 2013, 07:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

Flame was bought at a gcca swap for 20$, great color but his body shape needs work. Ember i literally just bought. half dollar in size. just gorgeous and cost me a pretty penny. should be here this friday or next friday.. this is flame
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Owl307

here is ember...

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

not sure if i should try and pair these two or not (ember looks female imo ) when shes older. - on one hand they'd produce great colored offspring. on the other- they would all be superveil... not really a fan of that. I LOVE VEILS. just not superveils... i could just save 1 or two superveils and pair em up with jons standard fins though...

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on October 09, 2013, 08:44:56 PM
not sure if i should try and pair these two or not (ember looks female imo ) when shes older. - on one hand they'd produce great colored offspring. on the other- they would all be superveil... not really a fan of that. I LOVE VEILS. just not superveils... i could just save 1 or two superveils and pair em up with jons standard fins though...

True...are you sure they are both veils?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

completely positive Jon :) the pic of flame doesnt show the length of his fins but i dont feel like resizing another pic right now lol

Mugwump

Nice.....pretty fry from them
Jon

Mugwump

night....gotta check some things before turn in time... ;D
Jon

greydragon

if i remember veil to veil does not give all superveils is 50%veil 25%superveil and 25% standard

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on October 09, 2013, 11:21:12 PM
if i remember veil to veil does not give all superveils is 50%veil 25%superveil and 25% standard

Yep, thought that one might be a super veil tho...that'll change the percentages a little.
Jon

greydragon

if its super veil  to a veil than you will get 50% superveil and 50% veil

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on October 10, 2013, 08:26:44 AM
if its super veil  to a veil than you will get 50% superveil and 50% veil

Yep.... ;D...but her comment about expecting all 'Super veils' just had me wondering

Quote from: Owl307 on October 09, 2013, 08:44:56 PM
not sure if i should try and pair these two or not (ember looks female imo ) when shes older. - on one hand they'd produce great colored offspring. on the other- they would all be superveil... not really a fan of that. I LOVE VEILS. just not superveils... i could just save 1 or two superveils and pair em up with jons standard fins though..
Jon

b125killer

They are pretty. I like the markings on Ember.
Scott

Owl307

whoops! didnt realize i would get standards out of a veilxveil! so i would get a perfect mix of fins then? awesome! unless ember looks like a superveil to you?? it was marked as veil im pretty sure lol. looks veil to me... what do u think?

thanx b125killer! i love embers markings too :)

PaulineMi

Ember is a very pretty angel.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)