• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 07:53:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 312
Total: 312

"Worm"

Started by Rjb3, October 09, 2013, 10:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

After nearly a two year hiatus, I'm re-introducing a fish food called "Worm". Micro, Walter, and Banana worms are dehydrated and used as a protein and fat source. I finally sat down and developed a system to grow them at a rate where a reasonable amount of food could be produced. It will be available soon in granule and powder form.

Mugwump

Now that sounds interesting, especially in the granule form.  ;D...young fry would devour it, and it would be another food option, along with crushed flake, when introducing fry to new, and different foods.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

That sounds like something my fry would love.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I can't wait to try it.  I'm even more excited about the Bug.  I've told my smartest Discus friends about it.  If they don't at least look into it is their loss. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

The first batch of "Worm" is in the final stage. It won't be long now.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 14, 2013, 09:43:21 AM
The first batch of "Worm" is in the final stage. It won't be long now.

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

You should smell this stuff when it's baking. Talk about Yum! LOL