• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

July 13, 2024, 01:54:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,425
  • Total Topics: 18,570
  • Online today: 202
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 144
Total: 144

Beautiful Saturday Before The Heatwave

Started by wsantia1, June 15, 2024, 07:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. We are in for a great day here with the current temp at 70 degrees and climbing to a high temp of 83F under sunny skies. We had rain overnight so that cooled us off and we will enjoy these cooler temps until Monday. Next week the temps will be brutal (high 90s) with Thursday temps possibly hitting 100 degrees or more. huh

Not much on the agenda here today so I will do the fishroom work and maybe get some gardening work done. I don't do vegetables (too many critters here) but I have flowers that are a PITA because they are attracting wasp and carpenter bees. It's so bad that I can't sit on my front porch. I've been living here for 7 years and this is the first time it's been this bad. This fall I will have all of the perennial plants removed and and just go with a few potted annuals.

It's time for me to get my butt moving so I wish you all a great day and if your weather is not as good as mine try to stay cool and dry.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.