• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

July 27, 2024, 12:37:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,435
  • Total Topics: 18,574
  • Online today: 176
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 128
Total: 128

Sunday greetings!

Started by Barb, June 09, 2024, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hey, where are you all?  I have missed a few days, but I see I am the last one who posted and that was last Tuesday!  Are you all OK?  I am fine, just dealing with the desert-like conditions here.  Should be plenty of rain this time of year, but not this year in my yard at least. The local farmers must be very upset, crops look terrible in their fields.  I finally worked on my pond filter recently, but have been keeping out of my backyard as much as possible while the bluebirds do their family thing, right on my patio!  The babies should fly off in the next few days.  Let me know how you all are doing.....
Barb

BallAquatics

Hey Barb, everything good here in Ohio.  We have been getting just the right amount of rain.  Crops are doing great, and my black raspberries are going to be big and plump.  The cherry tree out at Mom's is bursting with plump red cherries.

Was a cool morning and I decided to mill one of the small walnut limbs from Mom's.  When I was cleaning up after the tornado, I put most of the big pieces in her garage, but I brought a few of the smaller limbs home with me.

I should be able to make some beautiful items from the wood.

Hope everyone else is doing well?  Check-in and let us know.

Barb

Wow, that Walnut is beautiful Dennis!  Be sure to show us what you make with it.  I envy you the berries and cherries, love them both!  Still no rain here......Baby Bluebirds should fledge in the next few days, finally I can work out back again.
Barb