• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

July 27, 2024, 05:44:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,435
  • Total Topics: 18,574
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 196
Total: 197

Tis Tuesday

Started by Barb, June 04, 2024, 02:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi friends, my neighborhood Optimum has been messed up for a couple days, hard to get online.  Seems to be fixed now, can't even blame it on bad weather, it is bone dry and hot here.  Rain is badly needed, some of NC got it yesterday but not more than 1 cup fell at my house.  Grrrrrrr

I called Liz 2 days ago. She is healing up well, even back to doing daily wc's, but more carefully I hope.  She's kind of down in the dumps, not feeling much like posting.  But I bet she will soon.  Her missing dog never showed up, I know she missed him. His name is BigHead, never asked it he really has one. But she seems to be OK.

I finally got my pond filter cleaned out, put it off way too long.  One of the two pumps wouldn't start back up and the UG filter was dead.  So I had to order some new equipment.  And I am filtering all the pea soup with lots of filter floss now, several big bags of it, and it is working.  When I get more out I will set up the new stuff.  When back to beauty I will take a pic for Dennis to post.

How are all you doing?
Barb