• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

July 27, 2024, 04:35:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,435
  • Total Topics: 18,574
  • Online today: 165
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 168
Total: 169

Happy Friday

Started by wsantia1, May 31, 2024, 06:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning Muggers. Hopefully you are all well. I tried to post yesterday but after losing my post twice (my fault while trying to post a photo) I gave up in frustration.

It's going to be a beautiful day here with the current temp at 57 degrees but going up to 76F under sunny skies with a 10 mph breeze.

My niece's wedding was wonderful and the venue was special. She got married in Mark Twain's New York mansion overlooking the Hudson River in Tarrytown New York. The reception was held there too.

My niece works for the NBA and there a few tall people in attendance. Ron even you would have felt somewhat short in this crowd. I am 5'10 and at times I had to strain my neck to look up at some people. I didn't recognize whether there were any stars among the invitees. There were 200 hundred guest in attendance. I will post a couple of photos later in a separate post once I figure out what I was doing wrong.

Have a great day everyone.   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Wow, Willie! That sounds like a good mix of ppl at the wedding.  I know what that's like...at 6'2" I crane my neck to look up at my nephews! You're like me, in that I don't know who these NBA stars are🥴

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron