• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

July 27, 2024, 05:24:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,435
  • Total Topics: 18,574
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 184
Total: 185

Thursday

Started by Barb, May 30, 2024, 05:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everyone, Ron I read your long post from yesterday, good to hear all that is going on.  Best of luck with your booth, which is double now I think?  Let us know how it goes.  It is hot here, and when I work outside I need to drink more water, not wait until I come in. Today I felt awful from working at my garden club's butterfly garden downtown, too much work, not enough water and in full sun.  Learned my lesson.  I am fine now.  How are you doing Liz?  Willie how was the wedding?  Dennis, enjoy that bike, sounds like a lot of fun! Time for dinner here,
Barb

BallAquatics

Quote from: Barb on May 30, 2024, 05:13:10 PMDennis, enjoy that bike, sounds like a lot of fun!

Thanks Barb, it's my therapy.  |^|

Ron Sower

Barb, I proposed that they let me lease Lucy's booth at half price thru September and if things are looking good by October go back to full price. If not looking good I'll vacate. The mall is closed today so I hope to hear tomorrow what they decide. I already have a 75 on stand and a 36 bow on stand ready to go in there. And I'll have a 120 on stand going in in a month. 🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron